General Park Rules:
- Park hours are 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Shelters at Washington Park, Centennial Park, and Baker Lake can be reserved in advance,in person at the City Clerk's Office. Must be a Peru resident. Must bring photo id. Shelters can not be reserved over the phone. There is no fee to reserve shelters.
- Shelters at the Splash Pad can be reserved in advance, in person at the City Clerk's Office. Must have photo id. There is a fee of $20.00 for non-resident reservations.
- If you would like to hold an event at any park please contact the City Clerk.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages may be sold in the parks. Alcohol for personal consumption is allowed only within the shelter area and must be in compliance with all state and city regulations.
- Dogs are allowed only at Wiggly Park