PERU FIREWORKS CELEBRATION 2016
SUNDAY, JULY 3, 2016
ALL EVENTS START AT 5:00 P.M.
Fireworks Site Location Map 2016
Parking Restrictions 2016
PERU PARKS AND RECREATION EVENTS:
- Aerial fireworks display starting at dusk synchronized to music and broadcast on 103.9 WLPO, 99.3 WAJK and 96.5 WOLF. Ladd Sound Productions will broadcast the music to the viewers in the west parking lot.
- Seated fireworks viewing areas (bring your own chairs) will be available and marked. See attached map (no alcohol will be permitted)
- Vehicle fireworks viewing areas will be available and marked. See attached map (no alcohol will be permitted)
- Bouncy houses for the kids (free courtesy of the City of Peru) in the west parking lot. See attached map.
PERU CSO EVENTS:
- Beer garden (Euclid Beverage). Closes at 11:30 p.m. See attached map.
- Food stands located in beer garden will be Hy-Vee & Mickey's Massive Burrito
- 303 Band starts at 7:00 p.m. until the fireworks begin and resumes after fireworks end until 11:15 p.m.
PERU MALL EVENTS:
- Blood, Sweat & Gears Classic Car Cruise from 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. in the parking lot directly west of Bergner's. See attached map.
- Dozens of local crafters and vendors in the west parking lot.
- Additional food vendors in west parking lot including Lou's LaGrotto, Country Girl Food Truck, Pepper Pals, Tony's Butt Shack BBQ and Dad's Grill.
**RAIN DATE JULY 4TH**